March 30, 2011

First Post

I MISS HIM SO MUCH~ 

How's that for the first entry? Anyhow,  I just want through a (bad) break-up and a friend of mine suggested that I start a blog. So here i am, writing my heart away. I never had a blog before- sure, I love writing, but mostly I write to myself, and not let anybody read it. But now, somehow I wanted to share what I've been through and the journey i went to become a better person. That's why the tittle is Lost and Found. Hopefully, I would gain some wisdom from all of this. 

Well, i should first introduce myself. But I'm not very good at it. All i can say is that I'm a simple girl whose blessed with amazing family and wonderful friends. Without them, I'm practically nothing. I want simple things in life : a happy family, good friends, enough money, not-to-bad grades and a guy who loves me. And the guy part is what lead me here, writing about this. I've seen good, and I've seen bad, but all that are worth the while.

So, I'm going to write more later.

No comments: