April 7, 2011

OK, Intro time

Hey,


So, the reason I had this blog on the first place is to share what I've been through, and you might not understand what I'll write about if I dont introduce the characters first. (As if this is a novel. Duh!) Anyhow, for your information, the names used here is not the real names. Only the people who know me would actually know who they are. This is for privacy purposes. :)


Alright, this is it :


:: ALBERT :  He was one who came and swoop me off my feet, but end up breaking my heart. 


:: QEY  : The ex I never got over of. Probably never will.


:: NEO  : He was once my close friend, but for reasons I don't know, we stopped talking and ended up pretending we never knew each other. 


:: EZEY : My first love/crush. Don't feel anything anymore for him, but he's still dear to me. Known him since I was 12 years old.


:: TAN  : My other ex. I'm still fond of him, but in a you're-too-good-for-me kinda way. He's now happy with somebody else, and I can truly say I'm happy for him.


Guess that's the important ones. Others came and go quite without much impact to my life, but those are the boys/men who made me the way I am today. There are some others that a good friends of mine, friends that actually care about me, and to them I am eternally grateful. My story will revolve most on Qey and Albert, because they are the recent one's, but the others also have their part in this.


Anyways, till later.

No comments: