April 26, 2011

You and Him

Hey,

I was just thinking to myself. And I notice that I've been talking to myself, and pretending that I'm talking to Qey a lot these day. Maybe because I miss him so much, but there are times when I caught myself missing Albert as well. So it got a bit confusing. Anyhow, it's not the matter of who I love or miss more; I love and miss both of them, only in a different way. And both of them are not here now. I'll tell how different my feeling for them later.

This is a poem for Qey, actually.


JUST WONDERING

Staring at the moon tonight,
The full moon, round and bright,
I couldn’t help thinking of you,
Of what we used to be and do,
Wondering who’s in your life now,
Who is she, where do you meet and how.

Does she wishes you good morning,
And kisses you good night,
Does she stay by you when things were bad?
And tell you everything’s alright.

Does she laugh at your lame jokes,
And puts up with your temper,
Does she know how to clean and cook,
Or am I better?

Does she worry over you,
When you got sick,
Or when you’re in need,
She’ll disappear in a blink.

Does she listen to your problems,
And tries to make you feel better,
Does she wakes up at 2.30 am,
Just so you can watch soccer.

Does she mind waiting all day,
For you to call,
Or listen to you talk about motorcycles,
Even when she thinks it’s dull.

Does she care about your family,
Or is she all about money,
Is she the girl you want to make your wife?
Are you sure she’s the love of your life?

I don’t really know why I’m writing this,
When I should be studying Spanish.
But all I know to be true,
Is that no one loves u like I do.
So I hope somewhere you’re safe, healthy and happy,
Cause no matter what; you’ll always be my baby.

21/4/2011
3.20 am 

Till later

No comments: